Historically, the grapes have been used mostly for Qupe and Verdad wines.
- Qupe 2010 Grenache - Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard
- 88 points, The Wine Advocate
- 90 points, Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar.
- Qupe 2009 Syrah - Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard
- 90 point, Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar
- 88 points, the Wine Advocate
- 92 points, Wine Enthusiast
Starting in 2014, about two-thirds of the total harvest will continue to support Qupe and Verdad wines, while the remaining one-third will be sold to the area’s top artisian winemakers.
See Slide Hill block and varietal maps and read more about Slide Hill Syrah, Grenache, Pinot Noir, Albarino, Temparanillo, Marsanne, and Voignier.
We are proud to have certified biodynamic vineyards and a sustainable and honorable business method.
With a rich and long history dating back to 1846, this parcel of land has quite the story to tell!
We are lucky to work with some of the best local wineries. Find out which award winning wines are made with our product!